1. Collection of personal information
The Company shall collect personal information in an appropriate manner without violating any fraudulent or other illegal means.
2. Use of personal information
The Company will use the personal information we collect to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes.
- Reply to customer's consultation or inquiry.
- Information on the Company or the Company's services, or information on events, surveys, and others which the Company will host or participate in.
- Activities such as research and marketing for improvement of the Company's services.
3. Retention and storage of personal information
The Company will take necessary measures, such as maintaining security system, organizing control system and implementing thorough employee training, to maintain accurate and up-to-dated personal information and prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification and leakage of personal information, and will implement security measures and strictly manage personal information.
4. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
The Company shall appropriately manage personal information and shall not disclose personal information to third parties except in any of the following cases.
- With the customer's consent.
- In the event that the Company discloses information to the Company's subcontractor in order to provide the customer with the desired services.
- In the event that disclosure is required in accordance with laws and regulations.
5. Outsourcing of personal information management
In case the Company entrusts the personal information management in whole or in part to a third party, the Company shall strictly verify and supervise such third party as necessary and appropriate to ensure the safe management of the entrusted personal information.
6. Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations and subsequent review
The Company will comply with applicable Japanese laws, regulations and other norms with respect to the personal information collected by the Company, and will review and improve the present Policy accordingly.
7. Customer's site access log
The Company collects its website access logs (access date and time, IP address, browser type and other data) which will be used for maintenance and management of website and analysis of site usage status but not for any other purposes.
Information security basic policy
1. Basic policy
The information of the customers and the Company are important assets for the Company and it is extremely important to protect them from various security threats. Thus, all persons engaged in business operations at the Company shall comply with the information security policy established for the protection of information assets, and shall protect customers' information by accurately and safely managing information assets, and shall respond to customers' trust.
2. Purpose of information security policy
Standards for the use of information assets that are appropriate from the perspective of confidentiality, integrity, and availability, and rules for the operation thereof shall be established.
Goal-setting to prevent unauthorized access to information assets, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of information assets, risk assessment methods, and specific rules such as codes of conduct shall be established.
3. Organizational activities
The following activities will be conducted in order to materialize the basic policy.
- Encourage executive officers and all employees engaged in the Company's operations to comply with the Information Security Policy and its related laws, regulations and other norms and contractual obligations.
- Appoint Information Security Management Officer who will be entitled to responsibility and authority relevant to the implementation and operation of the Information Security, and facilitate an environment for the establishment and maintenance of the Information Security Management System.
- Appoint an Information Security chief auditor who will conduct Information Security audits, review the Information Security Policy and improve its operation in accordance with the audited results.
- Require customers, either companies or individuals, to cooperate with the Company in achieving the objectives of the Information Security Policy.
- The present Basic Policy shall be available and viewed online at the Company's website (https://www.aqa-pm.co.jp/) at any time.
- Information Security Policy shall be continuously improved.